Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sunsets and Wonderlands

Howdy loyal fans...

Yes it has been a long time since I have written on here, but my new goal is to at least post something once a week to let people know what is going on in my life. The main news is that this diva is in her new town of Seattle, Washington! Let me tell you this week has been the most exciting and fun week that I have had in a long time. At this moment I am living with the nicest family and they have made me feel so welcome. There are a lot of laughs that happen just within the first week. So here is what I have been doing.

I have been to.....
Pioneer Square
The Waterfront (for a beautiful sunset)
Pike Place
The Bellevue Mall
The Ave
The Can Can Burlesque (an AMAZING dance show as well a randy romp. ;)
The Movies (We went to see The Artist, which is FANTASTIC, Joyful Noise, which was not, and Hugo which was not bad.)
Photoshoots! (I went to three and all of the models were AMAZING. They are really nice people and I enjoyed watching all the creativity and beauty going on!)

Most of these things I did in a span of two days because my dear friends Andrew and Ashley decided that we had to fit everything that we possibly could. It was insane! Some of the things that we did were go to bad interviews in which we ate chocolate afterwards, take sunset pictures, eat a lot of food, look at apartments, and laugh...a lot. It was pretty great and very exciting and I thought that maybe life in Seattle wouldn't be so bad. The first week was beautiful and I love my sunset pictures that proved that the sun DOES sun in Seattle.
The second week was completely different. On Sunday it snowed. A lot. Then some of it melted so Andrew and I went to a photo shoot. It was great and we were happy that we made it out despite the snow that was still left on the ground. Then Monday morning, MORE SNOW. Tuesday, MORE SNOW!!!! It was terrible! We were stuck in the house and the two of us had serious cabin fever. Sure we danced around, went on snow walks, and walked around the find the best place to go sledding. It was pretty great. Sadly we were supposed to spend time with the lovely Ashley, but the hills near her house were closed down. It also didn't help that she couldn't apparate or that Andrew was too lazy to open our flu so she could travel through the flu network. Still we went to photo shoots, I took great headshots, and we had fun even though it took like twenty minutes to put on shoes.

Ironically today, the day that they both left, the snow melted and the sun came out. So now I am left to live a grown-up life and face the facts of life. Since I am on my own now I am excited to do the thing that I came out here for, be a famous actress.

So with two auditions for dance companies next week, I think I am on my way.
LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. DAMN IT ANDREW!!! OPEN THE FREAKING FLU NETWORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you tell him, Ashley!
    Sounds like a lot of fun! S happy for you, Ali and I'd LOVE to visit you in Seattle! I miss all of your faces! :D

    ReplyDelete