Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Living in Limbo


Song of the moment: Someone Like You by Adele

So here I am waiting in Limbo. I am currently counting down the days til I have something to do and somewhere to go. I have exactly 28 days til I will be leaving for the West Coast on my adventure with my mum and g-ma. Until then I am stuck at home where I can't work or dance or anything really except work out and unpack my room. Both of these things are great things to do but I am getting a little tired of it. Plus today was pretty bad because I don't have anything from Netflix and although I got one of the Seasons of Friends it was the next one so I have to wait for Season 8. I already watched 4 seasons of 30 Rock. I read 3 books and I am halfway through the 4th one. I have two more that I have to read but I know that that they wont take long to get through. Sigh.

The good thing about today was that I just got some really good advice from two people today. One was from a woman who I look up to so much. She told me that I fully capable of anything that I put my mind to and that she knows that I will be blessed no matter what I do. Thanks momma Hilary! The other person was my friend Lacey who I haven't talked to in forever. I love this girl soo much and we have had some great times. When I was complaining (she didn't know that though) about my life she was like "well I guess this is a good time to reflect upon your life at Prin". I thought hmm, I haven't really done that. It was just a simple statement but it just made me realize that I should be giving way more gratitude than I am doing right now. So here does one HUGE gratitude fest.

Tonight it will be for one group of people. My theatre family. After my audition at Disney and applying for my first job at a charter school teaching dance (cross fingers), it has made me realize that without all of you I would never be where I am today. You have made me loved and cared for and when I thought that I was going to be single my whole life, you told me that I am worth it and that nobody is thinks you are more beautiful than you. You made me laugh at all the stupid that you did from putting that stupid doll in dressing room and scaring the crap out of me, filming dramatic videos under a spotlight, playing improv games, watching movies, rocking out at dances, belting musical songs at the top of our lungs, and always getting naked. You also made my cry from laughing too hard, from all the times that you hugged me when I was upset, when I had to leave all of you, and right now as I am giving gratitude and remembering the good times. You all have truly changed my life and I would not be the person that I am today because of you. I don't need to name names but you know who you are. Even if we weren't the best of friends I have loved getting to know and grow with you.

God Adele, why are your songs to amazing. Seriously check out Someone Like You. Ladies, Kendi and Kirsty, you guys should know that this song is how I felt that one night when we were all a wreck. That's probs why I am crying so much. Auuh. Anyways, thats the first of my gratitude.
For now...
Only yesterday was the time of our lives...Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment