Monday, June 27, 2011

Aryan poster child and Top Castings

Song of the Day: E.T. by Katy Perry

So I have had a pretty interesting couple of days. I was at the gym the other day minding my own business when one of the personal trainers decided that he was going to talk to me. I was right in the middle of watching Maury and I was kinda annoyed that he bothered me and my T.V. show. He started to ask me how long I had been going to the gym and I told him every day (go me!) and that made him look stupid because he said that he had never seen me there before. I laughed in my head and gave myself a mental point. He then asked me if I had gotten my free consultation and I said no so he decided that I should have mine. So I followed him to the little tables and had a whole conversation with him about losing weight. He also asked me what I do and he tried to get me to do a British accent when I told him that I was a Theatre major. I did one and then he tried to do one as well and it was preeetty bad. Then he decided that he wanted to test my strengths so he gave me the hardest workout I have had in my life. My whole body hurt and at the end he told me that it was SUPER expensive so I told him that I would have to ask my parents and I tried to get out of there as fast as I could. Before I could leave though he had taken my keys and when I tried to get them back he wouldn't give them back. I just looked at him and pretended to be amused and then he finally gave them back. Then I got into my car and laughed hysterically. Little Aryan Poster Child tried to get this Latina Mama. No. Freaking. Way. 

Next on the agenda is the fact that I joined a casting company. I had recently submitted my picture and resume for a Lane Bryant print ad and they said they loved my picture and that they were going to submit me for it. It is pretty exciting and everyday I get to learn about castings and submit myself for as many as I want. I think it is a good opportunity and it makes me super excited. 

NOW....3 and a half weeks until we leave for the West Coast and a little over a month until I get to be in two weddings! Until next time...

You're from a whole other world, a different dimension...Diva
 

No comments:

Post a Comment